XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3in1, 3D-scanner/-printer and optional engraver module (not included), black/red
The da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3in1 is XYZprinting's first 3D printer that lets you scan*, print and engrave all in one place! Our most multi-functional printer is suited to hobbyists, designers and small businesses looking to create impressive, personalised prints, * (Laser engraves is an optional add-on, not included).
XYZprinting's integrated 3D scanner only takes a few minutes to scan your object to industrial-grade resolution.
The scanner will recreate your objects digitally, which you can either print as it is or even adapt the scanned file in post-production software to add your own special features.
The 3-in-1 is even easier to use than its older brothers, so achieving professional prints is simpler than ever. The aluminium print bed spreads heat evenly to decrease your chance of warpage. Our printer also features a low maintenance extruder design and improved calibration, both of which improve print quality.
You asked and we listened! The 3in-1 works with non-proprietary filaments, so you can print in any PLA or ABS thermoplastic of your choice.
For information regarding the Laser Engraving module, please check 10835
• Technology: Slit Laser Triangulation
• Scan engine: 2M Pixels camera & dual Laser Diode Module
• Scan Size: min:3x3cm, max: 15x15cm
• Turntable Payload: 3kg max
• Technology: Fixed Fused Fabrication
• Maximum build volume: 20x20x19cm
• Resolution: 0.1mm (100 microns) ~ 0.4mm (400 microns)
• Print head: Single Nozzle
• Printer bed: heated with aluminium
• Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
• Filament diameter: 1.75mm
• Print material: ABS/PLA