Kingston 4GB D300SM AES XTS Encrypted USB Drive
Kingston IronKey D300S Managed, 4GB, 256-bit hardware AES encryption, black
Kingston’s IronKey D300 USB Flash drive features an advanced level of security that builds on the features that made IronKey well-respected, to safeguard sensitive information. It’s FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified, with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in XTS mode. An essential pillar to setting security standards, corporate policies and data loss protection (DLP) best practices. An important element in the quest for compliance with industry standards and global regulations such as the GDPR.
Unique serial-number and barcode printed on drive
• Allows network administrators simply to read or scan the code instead of plugging in a drive to learn its unique serial number.
• Time saver both when the drive is deployed and when it is returned, as well as during any physical auditing of hardware done by a company. If a lost drive is found, the owner can quickly be tracked by the serial number.
• Enables users to enter a password via mouse clicks, instead of using a physical keyboard, to reduce the risk of a keylogger intercepting the password being keyed in.
• Protection when using your encrypted drive on other computers that may be logging every keystroke made on a physical keyboard, including passwords.
IronKey D300M / D300SM is available in a Managed model that requires IronKey EMS, with the D300SM also supporting SafeConsole by DataLocker***. This allows central management of drive access and usage across thousands of drives.
Either cloud-based or on-premises, it enforces drive-specific policies, such as password strength and retry limits, and lets administrators remotely disable lost or stolen drives, recover lost passwords and more.
• Advanced level of security that builds on the features that made IronKey well-respected
• Available in a Managed model that requires IronKey EMS by DataLocker***
• Rugged and secure casing that meets IronKey standards
• Fast data transfers that use the latest in NAND Flash and controller technology
• Easy to use
** Product must be clean and dry before use.
*** IronKey EMS by DataLocker, purchased separately.