QNAP TS-932X-8G, NAS cabinet, 5x3.5""-slots, 4x2.5""-slots, Alpine AL-324 1.7GHz, black
The business-class TS-932X is a budget-friendly NAS designed to accommodate five 3.5-inch hard drives and four 2.5-inch SSDs. It is also the first ARM-based NAS that supports Qtier™ technology for efficient auto-tiered storage. As a 9-bay NAS, the compact TS-932X takes up less desktop space compared with other models in the same class, and presents a stylish control panel embellished with brushed-metal aluminum. Featuring dual 10GbE SFP+ ports, the TS-932X provides an excellent blend of speed and affordability to future-proof your IT infrastructure for 10GbE networks.
• Dual 10GbE SFP+ ports for accelerating virtualization and massive file sharing.
• Qtier technology and SSD caching enable 24/7 optimized storage efficiency.
• Snapshots fully record system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
• Supports LXC and Docker containers for rapidly deploying application services across platforms including the cloud, servers, and PCs.
• Secure private cloud supporting centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery.
• NAS and iSCSI-SAN (IP-SAN) unified storage solution with a scalable design.