QNAP TS-963-2G, NAS cabinet for 5x3.5""/2.5"" HDD/SSD + 4x2.5"" SSD, AMD GX-420MC Quad Core 2.0GHz, black
The TS-963X is an affordable NAS for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) with AMD Embedded G-Series GX-420MC quad-core 2.0 GHz processor, 9 drive bays and a built-in 5-speed 10GBASE-T port for up to 10Gb connectivity. Four 2.5-inch drive bays can be used to install SSDs to enable caching and Qtier technology. One built-in 5-speed 10GBASE-T port (10G/5G/2.5G/1G/100M) also increases productivity of businesses with existing Cat 5e/6 cables, without extra costs or additional installation procedures. Combined with several QNAP technologies including VJBOD, Container Station, and Virtualization Station, the TS-963X has the potential to empower a wide range of business applications and can also be easily expanded to fit future data storage requirements.
• Install up to four SSDs in the dedicated 2.5-inch drive bays to enable SSD caching and Qtier for optimal system performance
• The built-in 10GBASE-T port empowers mission-critical applications such as databases and virtualization
• The TS-963X can directly host virtual machines and containers, and act as storage for hypervisors such as VMware®, Citrix® and Microsoft® Hyper-V®
• The Hybrid Backup Sync app completes your backup strategies, allowing you to back up, restore and sync files locally and remotely
• Snapshots add an extra layer of protection to your disaster recovery plans, giving you the flexibility to create and revert snapshots locally and/or remotely
• Besides conventional expansion enclosures, the TS-963X can utilize QNAP's Virtual JBOD technology to use the unused storage capacity of other QNAP NAS