Moxa NPort 5650 Serieportserver,8-portars RS-232/422/485 med RJ45
Moxa NPort 5650-8, 8-port RS-232/422/485 rackmount serial device server, 10/100M auto-sensing Ethernet, black
With the NPort 5600 rackmount series, you not only protect your current hardware investment, but also allow for future network expansion by centralizing the management of your serial devices and distributing management hosts over the network. Only basic configuration is needed with the NPort 5600 to connect up to 16 serial devices to an Ethernet network.
NPort 5600 device servers come with Tx/Rx LEDs for the serial ports on the front panel, and 8 or 16 RJ45 serial port connectors on the rear panel. This makes the NPort 5600 device servers suitable for standard 19-inch rack mounting, allowing you to simplify operational, maintenance, and administrative tasks.
Real COM/TTY drivers are provided to make the serial ports on the NPort 5600 recognizable as Real COM ports by Windows, or Real TTY ports by Linux. In addition to supporting basic data transmission and reception, the NPort® drivers also support the RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, and DCD control signals.
• 8 serial ports supporting RS-232/422/485
• Standard 19-inch rackmount size
• 10/100M auto-sensing Ethernet
• Easy IP address configuration with LCD panel (excluding wide temperature models)
• Configure via Telnet/Web/Windows utility
• Socket modes: TCP server/TCP client/UDP/Real COM
• SNMP MIB-II for network management
• Universal high-voltage range: 100 to 240 VAC or 88 to 300 VDC
• Popular low-voltage ranges: ±48 VDC (20 to 72 VDC, -20 to -72 VDC)
Dimensions with ears(WxDxH): 480x45x198mm