BOYA Dual-microphone for Andorid device
BOYA BY-M3D Digital Dual Lavalier Microphones for Android devices, USB-C, 16-bit/48kHz, black
Designed for recording interviews, the BOYA BY-M3D is a digital USB Type-C microphone and comprised of two of the well-received omnidirectional condenser lavalier microphones, which is specially designed for Android devices and others devices with Type-C connector, such as iPad Pro, Mac PC.
With 16 bits/48KHz resolution and each microphone recording to a discrete channel features, it’s ideal for presentations, podcasts, webcasts, or any situation where one or two subjects needs to be recorded. The packeage includes tie clips allow for hands-free operation while the windscreens help ensure quiet, professional-quality recordings.
• Dual lapel design, allow 2 people to use at the same time
• Omnidirectional polar pattern
• Compatible with most of USB Type-C devices
• 6 meter long cable, comfortably adapter to various environments
• 16 bits/48KHz digital resolution
• Low handing noise
• Each Mic Routes to Left Channel and Right Channel
• Powered by USB-C devices