Kingston Data Center 1920GB SSDNOW DC500R 2.5 Enterprise SSD
Kingston SSDNow DC500R 2.5 SSD, 1.92TB, 3D TLC NAND, 555MB/s read, 525MB/s write, black
Data Center 500 series
Kingston's Data Center 500 Series (DC500R / DC500M) consists of 6 Gbit / s SATA high-performance SSDs and the latest 3D TLC NAND memory. The products in the series are intended for read-consuming and mixed server workloads. It meets Kingston's stringent service quality standards and provides predictable IO for direct access, including low latency for a large number of read and write tasks. They can be used to improve productivity for AI, machine learning, large data analysis, cloud usage, software-defined storage, operational databases (ODB), database applications, and data storage. With a capacity of 480GB, 960GB, 1.92TB and 3.84TB respectively.
Examples of applications
The disk is intended for service providers who run a number of different customer programs, among other things. following:
• High-speed data databases
• High-bandwidth media streaming
• SQL server reporting services (SSRS)
• Workloads for BI, ERP, CRM, GL, OLAP, OLTP, ERM and EDW systems
• Cloud Service Providers
Both the DC500R and the DC500M have large-scale operational reliability with comprehensive data path protection, SMART system health monitoring and strong correction code (ECC). The DC500R is backed by outstanding pre-sale and after-sales support and is sold with a five-year warranty. *
• Predictable IO performance for instant access and low latency for a large number of workloads.
• Intended for reading-demanding performance at high read-intensive workload (DC500R).
• Balanced performance intended for mixed, high-intensity reading and writing workload (DC500M).
• Configurable over-commissioning.
• Integrated protection against power failure
* 5 year warranty or SSD remaining technical life that you determine using Kingston SSD Manager (Kingston.com/SSDManager).